I cooked this for kids’ lunch yesterday. A4 loves this while A3 is not keen in the cheese in it. Sometimes I think A3 has weird tastebud. He likes aromatic n spicy food, but why not cheese?
1/2 onion, diced
Shaved ham, 80gm
Macaroni or pasta of your choice.
Butter, 2 tbspn
Pure cream, 3 tbspn (more if you prefer)
Organic vegetable stock powder
1/2 cup of water (replace stock powder and water with chicken stock if you prefer)
1. Melt butter and sautée onion till slightly brown. Medium flame will take abt 8-10mins.
2. Add in shaved ham and sautée for 1min.
3. Add in water and stock powder. Using high flame, let the liquid evaporate until the desired consistency.
4. Add in cream and asparagus spears. Stir fry for 2 mins.
5. Add in macaroni.
6. Shave parmesan cheese before serving thw food.