Today is day 6 for Alex’s HFMD and thankfully he’s on the road to mend. No new blisters and the old ones are healing. Hb is showing some mild symptoms. Just spotted a new blister on his hand. Eeps…
There’s no medicine for the HFMD virus however from talking to friend and checking around, there are stuffs that a parent can give her child to make him feel better.
- I applied California Baby calendula cream all over Alex’s body to sooth his skin. A little of the cream goes a long way.
- Take Nature way Sambucus. It generally helps the body to bounce back quicker.
- Take Bioforce Calendula Complex to heal the ulcers. Friend and her friends swear by this product. It requires a few drops of the liquid to mix into water for gargling. However I didn’t give Alex coz he doesn’t know how to gargle yet and of the alcohol content.
- Take Vitamin C to promote faster healing
- Alternatively take homemade barley water. This works on my hb.