According to #omgfacts:
- 65% of people made their resolutions between the 28th of December and New Year’s Day. #omgfacts
- People make more resolutions to start a new habit (84%) , than to break an old one (16%). #omgfacts
- 67% of people actually make 3 or more resolutions. #omgfacts
- 63% of people are still going to keep their new years resolutions after the first two months. #omgfacts
So I am one of the statistics. One of the 65 n 67%%, hopefuls in the 16% n 67%. =) Frankly speaking, there’s no need to make resolutions if I don’t have the heart or steely will to change the way I deal with life or I have to make some on new year. Anyone can make a resolution or change anytime.
My resolution for 2010 is actually going to be a continuation of what I have been and to finish what I haven’t accomplished in the last year. =)
- I shall continue to be a better mother, wife, daughter and friend.
- I shall treat myself better.
- I shall make my house organised n clean!