Oh, I must say that I am very pleased with the end result of this bake experiment. I just made a small modification to this banana muffin recipe that I found.
I might have just overcome my fear of baking with this recipe =) so much so that I made another batch a few days later.
Banana chocoloate chips Muffins
(makes about 12 muffins)
- 5-6 small bananas, mashed
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 egg, slightly beaten
- 1/3 cup softened margarine
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/2 cups flour
- 1 cup baking chocolate chips
- Mix the wet ingredients into a bowl
- Mix the dry ingredients into a larger bowl.
- Pre-heat the oven to 180c.
- Add wet mix into the larger bowl containing the dry ingredients.
- Use a spatula and mix all ingredients together until it forms a sticky batter. Check that the flour are well mixed in.
- Line the muffin tray with muffin cups
- Spoon the batter into the cups. Fill up to maximum 2/3 of the cup only.
- Bake for 15-20mins till the tops are golden brown.
My next adventure will be cinnamon raisin bread. =)