I am trying to catch up on my blogging, as you can tell. 🙂 A short while back, I packed hb a grumpy sandwich which caused the envy of his colleagues. Hb loved the taste of it and almost couldn’t wait till lunch time to tuck in. 🙂
Doesn’t this sandwich look grumpy to you? But it tasted very good, according to my hb. 🙂
- Roast beef (store bought)
- White button mushroom, sliced
- 1/2 a yellow onion, sliced
- Honey mustard
- 2 tbspn garlic butter
- 1 slice of cheese
- Home made bread
- Heat up a pan, and add in the garlic butter. Lower the fire to medium so the butter won’t burn.
- Add onion and stir-fry for about 5 minutes.
- Add mushroom slices and stir-fry till cooked and onion is softened.
- Lay the roast beef slices on the bread, followed by the stir-fry, cheese and finally spread honey mustard on it.