Sometimes I wish that I can be more meticulous with recording of Alex’s new milestones, but I don’t have the time. I rather spend it on sleeping or reading. Hur hur. As a mom, it thrills me to observe that my dear boy has learned something new. I don’t teach him much and we mostly played together with him indicating whatever he fancy.
- Finger feeds- Yes
- Toddles well- Not walking on his own yet.
- Uses spoon or fork- In the process of starting him on self feeding.
- Empties containers of contents- Yes, oh yes!
- Initiates games- Yes
- Matches lids with appropriate containers (e.g. pots and pans)- No opportunity to do so
- Imitates others- No
- Points to one body part when asked- Yes
- Pushes and pulls toys while walking- Yes
- “Speaking” on the phone with his grandma
- He can say “up” and point his finger upwards
- He points at a picture of cat in a book and says “猫”
- He has overcame his fear of ball pit
- He can come down from the sofa by himself safely when I tell him “屁股”. Haha…
- Fave show: Hi-5
- He absoutely hates losing his balance which explains why he is still not walking on his own yet. He will let out a yelp of complaint when he does so which I am half amused.